Saturday, March 27, 2010

Get Your Custom Facebook URL [Your Name In Facebook URL]

buzz this
We are quite familiar with twitter,so we have seen that twitter uses our username in twitter URL so it is easy to reach to any people with this url like www.twitter.com/viru12 and also we can see anyone twitter account without login.


So WHY NOT IN FACEBOOK >>
We can also use our unique username in facebookURL.
In facebook,suppose I want to search my friends aatif then I have to find out my friends name aatif from the long list which facebook shown to me or I have to call my friends to get his email address to find him.


So this is great method to unique identify someone fastly.


Click Here >> www.facebook.com/username
Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
blog comments powered by Disqus