Sunday, April 4, 2010

Amazing Free Blogger Templates Site : Check This List

buzz this


Generally, new blogger when they start their blogging.Their lots of time are wasted or used by searching for new templates which matches to their content at the same time it look very attractive. Its true!!


So this article is for blogger who are looking for their new blog template. 


When I was created my new blog...I tried very hard to get the best templates for my blog..everyone want the best,and because of this I am very well known about the site which offers the best and fully-featured templates.


Here some free blogger templates list :-

  1. Btemplates
  2. Blogger-dashboardblogpsot
  3. Bloggertemplatesfree
  4. Dobeweb
  5. Instantshift
  6. Eblogtemplates
  7. Bloggertemplatesblogspot
  8. Pyzam
  9. Bietemplates
  10. Skinpress
  11. Cooltricksntips
  12. Blogandweb
  13. Premiumblogthemesblogspot
  14. Mashable
  15. Anewmorning
  16. Bloggerbuster
  17. Blogtemplate4u

This list are created by me so their can many website which offers elegant blogspot templates.If you know about site,then please comment and let me know about it. It will also helpful for new blogger.


Happy blogging !!




Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl
blog comments powered by Disqus